Spanish hotel trade brightens credit hedge fund’s returns
A good call on Spanish hotel chain Sol Melía boosts a European credit hedge fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eiffel seeks ESG loans as French lenders adopt LuxFlag label 3 months ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 3 months ago
- Eiffel launches private debt impact fund 7 months ago
- Eiffel proves you don’t need to guess oil prices to pick good oil bonds 3 years ago
- E&P position boosts Eiffel's credit opps fund 3 years ago
- Crossover hits widest print since September, 70bp back from the tights 23 hours ago
- Another EM portfolio manager leaves NNIP for William Blair 1 day ago
- Eldridge promotes structured products head 1 day ago
- Bloodbath in primary as credit bleeds months of profit 2 days ago
- Minnesota pension slates $600 million to four credit funds 2 days ago