Blackstone and NWI partner up on new emerging market unit
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management has formed a joint venture with NWI Asset Management to invest in emerging market debt.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 'Speciality finance' gains momentum as US investors go deeper into private credit 1 month ago
- Texas pension awards $150 million to real estate debt fund 3 months ago
- Blackstone follows in footsteps of KKR and Ares by converting to corporation 10 months ago
- Performing credit tops distressed credit for Blackstone, but credit AUM declines 1 year ago
- Blackstone builds on multi-asset approach with fifth fund 1 year ago
- LCH goes live with Sub Fin CDS clearing 20 hours ago
- McClatchy CDS auction set for 10 March, despite fast-track request 20 hours ago
- San Francisco pension earmarks $200 million for mortgage fund 21 hours ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 21 hours ago
- US pensions seek EM debt managers 22 hours ago