New York credit hedge fund adds another Goldman alumnus to team
A New York-based credit hedge fund has recently hired a ex-Goldman Sachs quant turned marketer to focus on investor relations and new business development.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 10 hours ago
- York prices first new CLO in 11 months 5 days ago
- Barings targets 110-111bp print on forthcoming European CLO 6 days ago
- GoldenTree prices new issue European CLO as continental volumes pass €2 billion 11 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 18 days ago
- Alcentra reaches €5.5 billion close for European direct lending fund 9 hours ago
- Wells Fargo brings in head of IG credit trading 9 hours ago
- Galapagos has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, says DC 3 days ago
- GSO adds $10 billion to inflows with direct lending, structured credit and energy 3 days ago
- Morgan Stanley joins participating bidders for Weatherford CDS auction 3 days ago