London-based manager delivers with a new $242 million credit fund
Sources say that an asset manager has raised a new global credit fund which has the ability to buy bonds, loans and credit derivatives
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Federated's US and European businesses launch high yield impact funds 3 months ago
- Investors raise concerns over obscure wording in CLO docs 6 months ago
- Hermes adds to its direct lending team in London 8 months ago
- It’s going to be a credit picker’s market 11 months ago
- Hermes adds ex-UBS official to private debt team 11 months ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: primary market flood gives basis for relative value 2 days ago
- Partners nears $100 billion in AUM as CLOs drive private debt growth 3 days ago
- EQ plans private credit fund launch with eye on deploying up to €100 million 3 days ago
- Euro loan trading: CLO managers find a home for building specialist's downsized loan 3 days ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire launch European direct lending survey 3 days ago