London-based manager delivers with a new $242 million credit fund
Sources say that an asset manager has raised a new global credit fund which has the ability to buy bonds, loans and credit derivatives
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 1 month ago
- Federated's US and European businesses launch high yield impact funds 10 months ago
- Investors raise concerns over obscure wording in CLO docs 1 year ago
- Hermes adds to its direct lending team in London 1 year ago
- It’s going to be a credit picker’s market 1 year ago
- Curve trades in focus as US high yield surges tighter 2 hours ago
- Distressed to the nines: Noble joins CDX HY default tally 3 hours ago
- Banks and high yield corps lead charge as results prompt European rally 1 day ago
- PennantPark and Pantheon launch private credit joint venture 1 day ago
- Aon wraps up fundraising for $350 million opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago