New west coast manager raises $149 million for credit opps fund
A new manager set up by a former senior official at Countrywide has raised $149 million for its first credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fresh wave of investors to boost direct lenders 4 days ago
- Eiffel seeks ESG loans as French lenders adopt LuxFlag label 4 days ago
- Inflows boost structured credit mutual funds 4 days ago
- Proventus Capital closes fourth private debt fund at €1.8 billion 4 days ago
- Private credit growth helps Hamilton Lane 13% growth in AUM 5 days ago
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 10 hours ago
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 11 hours ago
- Deadline just hours away for CDS users to sign Isda protocol 3 days ago
- Direct lenders' unitranche greed poses challenge to CLO sourcing 3 days ago
- BTIG founds European fixed income credit division and adds four traders 4 days ago