AMR advocate Sancus to go from CLO investor to manager
Sancus Capital Management is set to join the ranks of CLO managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM rakes in $1.6 billion for junior debt fund 8 hours ago
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 8 hours ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 8 hours ago
- Silver Point raises $2 billion for direct lending 9 hours ago
- Pretium swoops for three managing director hires to residential credit business 10 hours ago
- Standard Chartered builds out global CLO trading business with big hire 10 hours ago
- Euro CLO refis return as CIFC reworks debut deal 11 hours ago
- Invesco takes 2021 Euro CLO volume to over €1 billion with reset 1 day ago
- Euro 2021 CLO volume exceeds €60 billion as BNPP and Axa IM pair for new issue 1 day ago
- Palmer Square ramps up Euro static CLO business with third new issue 1 day ago