Marble and Sound make their points with CLO resets
Two Point-based CLO managers, Marble Point and Sound Point, priced CLO resets on Friday, joining the burgoning list of managers taking advantage of tighter spreads to extend legacy deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- P&G launches leveraged European CLO fund Zoo5 less than 1 hour ago
- New York lifts limit on pension alternatives to 35% less than 1 hour ago
- Past returns: Persistence pays off for Western less than 1 hour ago
- They said it: "He is one of the best – at CLOs and poker" less than 1 hour ago
- Points up front: CLO PM to cheese-maker? You cheddar believe it less than 1 hour ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 20 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 21 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 1 day ago
- Marathon completes first new CLO under rebranded franchise 1 day ago
- Palmer Square brings 2023's first new static CLO 2 days ago