Golub goes big with first CLO eligilble for talf funding
Golub Capital Partners has priced the first CLO eligible as collateral under the US Federal Reserve's term asset-backed securities loan facility (talf), securing the largest post-covid CLO in the process
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mariner spin-out hires private debt specialist as CIO 13 hours ago
- Citadel PM joins hedge fund manager as global head of credit 14 hours ago
- Wide-end names gain ground as market hits impasse 18 hours ago
- Ziegler buys stake in credit SMA specialist 18 hours ago
- Wingspire taps Garrison managing director for head of underwriting 18 hours ago
- Capital Four markets four-year European CLO 21 hours ago
- Allstate rides US CLO rally with super-tight new issue 1 day ago
- European CLOs will perform well in 2021 but expect new deal quality drop, says Moody's 1 day ago
- Law firm hires three-person CLO team from Cadwalader in New York 1 day ago
- KKR features delayed-draw single Bs in US CLO 2 days ago