Orix markets first new CLO following Mariner spin off
Orix Advisers is marketing its first CLO under its own moniker after acquiring the management rights of its former subsidiary Mariner Investment Group's leveraged finance business earlier this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 3 hours ago
- ESG factors show up in leveraged loan pricing in US 3 hours ago
- CLOs at a glance (May 2021) 3 hours ago
- Supply/demand technical forces CLO spreads to shoot wide 3 hours ago
- CLOs cushioned as regulators get more comfortable on Sofr 3 hours ago
- CLO life experiences part I: "We have not reflected the communities we serve" 4 hours ago
- Alcentra includes 2.1% Euribor cap on triple A tranche in CLO reset 5 hours ago
- Axa IM joins group of post-reinvestment CLO refinanciers 17 hours ago
- Investcorp partially refis European CLO ahead of reinvestment end in June 22 hours ago
- CLO lawyer joins Akin Gump as partner 1 day ago