SMBC Nikko arranges its first new issue CLO
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nikko has scored its first ever new issue CLO arranging credit by pricing Golub Capital Partners’ latest middle market CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MGG targets $500 million for 'special opportunities' direct lending fund 1 hour ago
- Saba launches new credit hedge fund 4 hours ago
- Ellington holds first close on structured credit dislocation fund 4 hours ago
- Capital Four launches two CLO funds 7 hours ago
- Ares fined $1 million by SEC over 'misuse of non-public information' 8 hours ago
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 8 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 8 hours ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 20 hours ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 20 hours ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago