SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation
Middle market CLOs have arrived in Europe after Be-Spoke Capital priced the continent’s first post-crisis SME loan securitisation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid-market lender Comvest sells minority stake to Affiliated Managers 4 hours ago
- EIB buys mezzanine tranche in Commerzbank SRT 9 hours ago
- Hamilton Lane limits uncalled commitments with private market fund 9 hours ago
- Pantheon and Solutio join forces on €250 million private debt secondaries fund 10 hours ago
- Texas pension pumps $300 million into Pimco fund 11 hours ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 23 hours ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 23 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices senior triple As at 123bp in new US CLO 1 day ago
- CLOs dock $100 million of Pier 1 as it plunges into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- MUFG and CSAM adopt novel auction concept for upcoming CLO refi 1 day ago