Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years
Churchill Asset Management has priced its first middle market CLO of the year in a transaction which underlines how lower-rated CLO debt tranches are increasingly being carved up into senior and junior pieces
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 13 hours ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 14 hours ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 15 hours ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 1 day ago
- California Res auction brings 99 cent problem for CDS protection sellers 1 day ago
- CIFC and RBC plan first new CLO partnership for over five and a half years 1 day ago
- Owl Rock plans first lien loan-only mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Three managers linked to CLO businesses borrow on Paycheck Protection Programme 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 2 days ago