CIFC becomes second CLO manager to issue five new deals in 2019
CIFC Asset Management on Friday became only the second manager to price a fifth new US CLO of 2019, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley IM rakes in $1.6 billion for junior debt fund 7 hours ago
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 7 hours ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 8 hours ago
- Silver Point raises $2 billion for direct lending 8 hours ago
- Pretium swoops for three managing director hires to residential credit business 10 hours ago
- Standard Chartered builds out global CLO trading business with big hire 10 hours ago
- Euro CLO refis return as CIFC reworks debut deal 10 hours ago
- Invesco takes 2021 Euro CLO volume to over €1 billion with reset 1 day ago
- Euro 2021 CLO volume exceeds €60 billion as BNPP and Axa IM pair for new issue 1 day ago
- Palmer Square ramps up Euro static CLO business with third new issue 1 day ago