Senior CLO spreads tighten by fractions as BlueMountain prices US deal
CLO spreads showed signs of tightening on Friday, with BlueMountain Capital Management printing the tightest triple As for a five year deal of the month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MGG targets $500 million for 'special opportunities' direct lending fund 10 hours ago
- Saba launches new credit hedge fund 12 hours ago
- Ellington holds first close on structured credit dislocation fund 12 hours ago
- Capital Four launches two CLO funds 15 hours ago
- Ares fined $1 million by SEC over 'misuse of non-public information' 16 hours ago
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 16 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 16 hours ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 1 day ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 1 day ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago