Norinchukin's CLO holdings jump by over 50% since March
Norinchukin’s appetite for CLOs shows no signs of relenting
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 14 hours ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 16 hours ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 16 hours ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 1 day ago
- California Res auction brings 99 cent problem for CDS protection sellers 1 day ago
- CIFC and RBC plan first new CLO partnership for over five and a half years 1 day ago
- Owl Rock plans first lien loan-only mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Three managers linked to CLO businesses borrow on Paycheck Protection Programme 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 2 days ago