Mid market CLO league tables: Ivy Hill closes in on Golub
Mid market CLO volumes this year have reached $9.4 billion - $1.04 billion more than the first half of 2017
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Curve trades in focus as US high yield surges tighter 1 hour ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 1 hour ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 1 hour ago
- Don’t be a hero: managers opt to go market-neutral 1 hour ago
- Around 20% of the US CLO market has traded this year — not bad for an asset class that is seen as illiquid 1 hour ago
- DoubleLine makes CLO comeback with first new issue in over a year 13 hours ago
- CLO refi volumes reach $320 million this week as Fortress prices second deal 14 hours ago
- Voya achieves second-tightest CLO pricing since sell off 16 hours ago
- Acis CLO fights back against risk retention financier 20 hours ago
- Fieldwood slips into second bankruptcy as CLOs hold $314 million 1 day ago