Proactive CLO manager makes it to 80% refi/reset status with latest deal
A large global credit manager, in the top 20 for CLOs under management, has reset yet another of its 2.0 deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MGG targets $500 million for 'special opportunities' direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Saba launches new credit hedge fund 7 hours ago
- Ellington holds first close on structured credit dislocation fund 8 hours ago
- Capital Four launches two CLO funds 11 hours ago
- Ares fined $1 million by SEC over 'misuse of non-public information' 11 hours ago
- European CLO trader set to join Axa IM 11 hours ago
- European CLO cushions fall with junior OC breaches expected soon, Fitch says 12 hours ago
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 23 hours ago
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 1 day ago
- Banks report billions in unrealised CLO losses 1 day ago