Zais CLO equity attracts high price in secondary market
An investor, who had seen a Zais CLO return 100% of capital through equity distributions alone, has sold the top-performing CLO's equity notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens less than 1 hour ago
- Alaska pension commits $207 million to credit 1 day ago
- McClatchy CDS auction set for 10 March, despite fast-track request 1 day ago
- San Francisco pension earmarks $200 million for mortgage fund 1 day ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 1 day ago
- Partners becomes second manager to price US and European CLOs in 2020 1 day ago
- Golub prices its second largest CLO backed by broadly syndicated loans 1 day ago
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- Voya reworks second CLO in space of two weeks 2 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 2 days ago