Active trader Halcyon secures tight print as it resets 2014 European CLO
Halcyon Loan Advisors has reset its 2014 European CLO in a €313.85 million transaction
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Devon pension backs Brunel private debt portfolio 20 hours ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 21 hours ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 21 hours ago
- Volatility wave brings index-linked CLO funds into play 21 hours ago
- CLOs at a glance: innovations arrive as year draws to close 21 hours ago
- New GSO US CLO scores tightest funding costs since early October 21 hours ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 2 days ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 2 days ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 2 days ago