Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi
Shenkman Capital Management has priced its first deal in the CLO primary market since June 2015, completing a $406 million refinancing earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Big US banks pull back from CLO primary market to preserve cash 6 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 6 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 6 days ago
- US CLO league tables: refis return as Apollo and Citi maintain leads 6 days ago
- Don’t obsess over the state of your OC cushions 6 days ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 20 hours ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 20 hours ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 21 hours ago
- CLO managers turn out pre-covid warehouses by splitting them in half 21 hours ago
- AGL again becomes largest US CLO issuer by volume since pandemic sell-off 2 days ago