Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi
Shenkman Capital Management has priced its first deal in the CLO primary market since June 2015, completing a $406 million refinancing earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DoubleLine to refi 2017 CLO without WAL extension 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: no rest for the wicked as new issues hit the market 5 days ago
- Palmer Square upsizes static CLO by $200 million and prices inside guidance 7 days ago
- CIFC prices refinancing of 2017 CLO 9 days ago
- Citi unveils partnership to offer private credit to retail investors 11 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 2 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 7 hours ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 3 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 3 days ago