Private debt manager Crayhill earns up to $150 million from US pension fund
Private debt manager Crayhill Capital has been awarded up to $150 million
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension hires BNP Paribas AM for starring role in core-satellite private credit fund 2 days ago
- Baker McKenzie hires co-head of North America leveraged finance from Kirkland 2 days ago
- Maine pension boosts alternative credit bucket with $50 million US special situations mandate 3 days ago
- Cordet confirms senior direct lending appointment in London 4 days ago
- Medley BDC finds no "superior proposal" to merger plans after go-shop process 4 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 3 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 3 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 3 days ago