Axa IM invests in Bank of Ireland balance sheet trade
Axa Investment Managers continues to be active in reg-cap trades
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Santander issues SRT referencing Spanish SME loans 1 month ago
- Axa IM finds replacement for top fixed income role 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: something old, something new, GSAM returns with newcomers too 1 month ago
- Axa IM prices first CLO refinancing since 2017 1 month ago
- Global CLO round-up: new managers put down roots 3 months ago
- US loan trading: Caesars marches out of CLOs as Blackstone rolls in 19 hours ago
- Nassau approaches $3 billion CLO volume after pricing latest new issue 23 hours ago
- THL returns with second middle market CLO offering 23 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 3 days ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 3 days ago