Axa IM invests in Bank of Ireland balance sheet trade
Axa Investment Managers continues to be active in reg-cap trades
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Axa IM launches SRT fund after record-breaking 2019 6 days ago
- Axa terminates $14 billion fixed income mandate with AB as it takes assets in-house 10 days ago
- Axa IM makes savings at triple A level, but juniors widen as it prices new US CLO 2 months ago
- Ex-CQS portfolio manager resurfaces at Axa IM 2 months ago
- CLO pipeline: DFG keeps its finger on the pulse 2 months ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 5 hours ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 5 hours ago
- Senior portfolio manager leaves Octagon ahead of move to rival CLO issuer 5 hours ago
- Refi wave gets bigger as Apollo and Neuberger reprice CLOs 2 days ago
- York and Anchorage duke it out with short-dated CLO resets 2 days ago