Morgan Stanley kicks off 2017 CLO market with $1 billion in refis
Morgan Stanley officially opened the 2017 CLO primary market on Friday, pricing two refinancings for a total of $1 billion in issuance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 1 day ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 3 days ago
- Ares hires head of credit trading 7 days ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 7 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 10 days ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 1 hour ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 3 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 1 day ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 1 day ago