Morgan Stanley kicks off 2017 CLO market with $1 billion in refis
Morgan Stanley officially opened the 2017 CLO primary market on Friday, pricing two refinancings for a total of $1 billion in issuance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley hires leveraged loan MD from Credit Suisse 5 days ago
- US swaps rule relaxation brings underperformance of bank CDS 8 days ago
- CLO double Bs on sale as sub-investment grade rally fizzles out 14 days ago
- European CLO triple As grind tighter as GoldenTree prints largest transaction since outbreak 14 days ago
- CLO pipeline: manager prepares crowning return as primary market gets busy 17 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 1 day ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 1 day ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 1 day ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 1 day ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 days ago