MJX prices sixth CLO primary deal of 2016
MJX Asset Management has priced a refinancing of a 2015 vintage CLO, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 5 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: control equity hits the market as secondary market picks up 7 days ago
- MJX cuts 15bp off triple A spread following CLO reset 14 days ago
- PGIM resets January 2019 'print and sprint' CLO for three years 27 days ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 1 month ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 9 hours ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 9 hours ago
- Tikehau prices its largest CLO transaction 10 hours ago
- Barclays makes mid market CLO breakthrough with first transaction 2 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 3 days ago