Och-Ziff prices second CLO reset of 2016 in $583 million deal
Och-Ziff Loan Management has priced its second CLO reset of the year, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Sculptor begins to mould its first CBO 5 days ago
- AB launches US CLO business after hiring from Sculptor 5 days ago
- Wellfleet joins exclusive list of CLO managers to refinance 2017-era CLOs 6 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 9 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 2 days ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 2 days ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 3 days ago