Mizuho continues CLO push as it prices $406 million refi
Mizuho Securities has priced a refinancing for American Money Management Corporation, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AGL prints largest US CLO post-covid-19 and syndicates double Bs 8 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 2 months ago
- Seix upsizes 2016 CLO by over $100 million with reset via Mizuho 3 months ago
- Flurry of US CLO refis takes year's tally to 16 3 months ago
- Mizuho names raft of European fixed income hires 4 months ago
- Morgan Stanley IM takes lead in race for Assurant's CLO business 21 hours ago
- Onex prices second US new issue CLO in three weeks 21 hours ago
- HalseyPoint 'plays to its strengths' with $378 million US CLO 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to tighten across the stack as CIFC targets 170bp triple A print 1 day ago
- Fidelity markets first CLO in 2020 1 day ago