Mizuho continues CLO push as it prices $406 million refi
Mizuho Securities has priced a refinancing for American Money Management Corporation, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AMMC returns to CLO primary market after 11-month hiatus 14 days ago
- LCH's French unit adds first Japanese clearing member 1 month ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 3 months ago
- Mizuho appoints US and European credit trading heads in leadership shake-up 4 months ago
- Mizuho’s credit trading head departs in London 5 months ago
- US CLO's anchor equity on sale for first time 2 hours ago
- Neuberger and BNP Paribas team up for first new CLO as partnership for five years 5 hours ago
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 5 hours ago
- Highland files for bankruptcy 1 day ago
- AIG passes $2 billion CLO volumes after adding another US new issue 1 day ago