Maranon secures 210bp senior print with second mid-market CLO
Maranon Capital has priced its second middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Apollo mid-market CLO arm prices first reset 5 days ago
- ICG scores tightest euro CLO print of 2020 7 days ago
- CLO market celebrates Valentine's Day by romancing with resets 11 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new loves kindle as managers finish with old flames 12 days ago
- Rockford Tower dashes out second CLO refi in three weeks 13 days ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 12 hours ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 13 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 13 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 1 day ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 1 day ago