Maranon secures 210bp senior print with second mid-market CLO
Maranon Capital has priced its second middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Static US CLOs snap back to early March levels as Palmer Square prints 4 days ago
- Octagon steams ahead with fourth fixed CLO tranche refi since August 4 days ago
- Manager tiering inceases as Sound Point prices fifth largest CLO post-covid 9 days ago
- Junior triple A-double A basis narrows as CIFC prices third post-covid CLO 12 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers large, small and new ready to price in post-Labour Day surge 16 days ago
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley IM markets first CLO since Assurant buy-out 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 3 days ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 3 days ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 3 days ago