Ares prices risk retention-compliant US CLO in $614 million deal
Ares Management has priced a new risk retention-compliant CLO, in a $614 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: managers look to avoid a repeat of 2018 with new issue flutter 6 days ago
- PGIM scores Europe's tightest CLO print of 2019 as resets make a comeback 6 days ago
- For enhanced CLOs to outperform, investors need the credit cycle to turn — and quickly 11 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 11 days ago
- Regatta prices first US CLO in 12 months 12 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 11 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: Fed up of waiting 11 hours ago
- Spreads tighten 3bp as Axa IM prices first European new issue CLO for 12 months 15 hours ago
- ICG becomes third CLO manager to reset in Europe in one week 16 hours ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 3 days ago