Trimaran secures tightest US senior CLO print of the year with refi
Trimaran Advisors has priced its second CLO refinancing in the space of a week, securing the tightest triple-A print of the year in the process
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 4 days ago
- Barclays fills gap by hiring global macro credit trading head in New York 4 days ago
- Canyon resets another 2020 CLO 11 days ago
- Neuberger Berman, Sculptor and First Eagle tap CLO refi market 14 days ago
- Oaktree prunes another 2019 CLO with refi 19 days ago
- Ares prices tight on 2019 Euro CLO refi 16 hours ago
- Blackstone becomes second manager to print record nine US CLOs in one year 3 days ago
- Former York CLO team prints first new CLO since spin-out 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge prints 10th largest new US CLO of 2021 3 days ago
- US daily new CLO volume tops $2 billion yet again as AGL prints $600 million deal 3 days ago