Mariner changes tack by converting short-dated CLO into a longer life deal
A newcomer to CLO management has taken the opportunity to reset its debut CLO, which was originally structured by Bank of America Merrill Lynch as a one-year reinvesting deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Palmer Square continues static streak with fourth non-reinvesting CLO of 2019 5 days ago
- Carlyle prices its largest CLO transaction of 2019 7 days ago
- KKR resets 2016 euro CLO as triple A spreads drop back into double figures 8 days ago
- US CLO league tables: 2019 volumes top $100 billion 13 days ago
- BlueMountain prices first CLO deal following Assured Guaranty buyout agreement 19 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 18 hours ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 22 hours ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago
- The Last Tranche: managed CSOs and the benefit of CLO Euribor floors [podcast] 1 day ago
- Euro loan trading: Areas caters to CLOs while managers cast away Nets 1 day ago