Seix uses C-MOA to print dual-compliant US CLO
Seix Advisors has priced its first CLO of 2016 in a deal which sources say complies with both European and US risk-retention rules
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 10 days ago
- Bain prices largest new US CLO of October 24 days ago
- BlueMountain prices first European CLO with Credit Suisse 24 days ago
- BlueBay set to join ranks of CLO managers after opening warehouse 1 month ago
- European CLO spreads reach new tights as BlackRock prices new issue 1 month ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 19 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 20 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 1 day ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 1 day ago