Seix uses C-MOA to print dual-compliant US CLO
Seix Advisors has priced its first CLO of 2016 in a deal which sources say complies with both European and US risk-retention rules
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Curves and skews come back into play as CDS volumes swell 6 days ago
- Morgan Stanley hires leveraged loan MD from Credit Suisse 10 days ago
- Onex prints European CLO via Credit Suisse in first time partnership 21 days ago
- Debut European CLO manager prices triple As 30bp tight of the market 23 days ago
- Double B spreads move inside pre covid-19 levels as Neuberger Berman prices CLO 23 days ago
- CIFC and RBC plan first new CLO partnership for over five and a half years 1 day ago
- Owl Rock plans first lien loan-only mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Three managers linked to CLO businesses borrow on Paycheck Protection Programme 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 2 days ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 2 days ago