Seix uses C-MOA to print dual-compliant US CLO
Seix Advisors has priced its first CLO of 2016 in a deal which sources say complies with both European and US risk-retention rules
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point prices CLO with distressed flexibility 11 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 month ago
- Sound Point refinances single tranche of 2016 CLO 1 month ago
- Seix CLO head lines up for New York City Marathon in support of cancer hospital 1 month ago
- Philadelphia Energy bankruptcy tars nine CLO managers with $241 million exposure 1 month ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 2 days ago
- Palmer Square continues static streak with fourth non-reinvesting CLO of 2019 3 days ago
- European new issue CLO spreads move tighter as Ostrum hits 100bp for triple As 3 days ago
- AGL pre-markets debut US CLO 3 days ago
- CSAM readies its largest CLO of 2019 via Goldman Sachs 4 days ago