2016 euro CLO issuance surpasses 2015 total as GLG prices
European CLO issuance surpassed €14 billion on Friday as GLG Partners priced its second 2.0 CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO league tables: CSAM makes it three in a row as Citi completes a clean sweep 11 days ago
- US CLO tranche downgraded to Caa3 amid OC and warf test failure 12 days ago
- CLO 2020 outlook: lower volumes predicted, but it’s not all bad news 1 month ago
- Brightwood becomes 132nd active CLO manager of 2019 1 month ago
- Sound Point splits single A tranche in new US CLO 1 month ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 2 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 2 days ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 2 days ago
- Investcorp lines up new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 days ago