2016 euro CLO issuance surpasses 2015 total as GLG prices
European CLO issuance surpassed €14 billion on Friday as GLG Partners priced its second 2.0 CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ‘Ex’ index trades take off as dispersion peaks 10 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 23 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 30 days ago
- DFG prices first CLO since management reshuffle 1 month ago
- Galapagos CDS auction looms with Morgan Stanley added to participating bidders 1 month ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 2 days ago
- Palmer Square continues static streak with fourth non-reinvesting CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- European new issue CLO spreads move tighter as Ostrum hits 100bp for triple As 2 days ago
- AGL pre-markets debut US CLO 3 days ago
- CSAM readies its largest CLO of 2019 via Goldman Sachs 3 days ago