LCM refinances 2014 CLO in $330 million deal
LCM Asset Management has priced a refinancing of its 2014 CLO, LCM XVII, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: repricings take centre stage in bumper month as CVC leaps into first 14 days ago
- THL joins group of managers to refinance 2017 CLOs 15 days ago
- Boeing/Airbus dogfight widens spreads as WTO ruling exposes Europe's trade weaknesses 16 days ago
- Angelo Gordon prices first euro CLO and matches market's tightest triple A print 19 days ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 month ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 1 day ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- Elmwood passes $2 billion in CLO volumes after third new issue 1 day ago
- Monroe becomes first manager to price mid market CLO since August 1 day ago
- GSO and Deutsche Bank unite to refinance 2017 European CLO 1 day ago