Citi summons the strength to conjure up three CLOs in a day
Citi treated CLO investors to a hat-trick of deals on Friday by pricing CLOs for Barings, Brigade Capital Management and Guggenheim Investments
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point resets 2015 CLO with just days of reinvestment remaining 6 days ago
- Investcorp prices triple As at 110bp in European new issue 7 days ago
- Barings targets 110-111bp print on forthcoming European CLO 7 days ago
- Benefit Street slashes 32bp from 2016 CLO's funding costs via refi 8 days ago
- Wellfleet teams up with Citi to issue $404 million CLO 11 days ago
- CLO pipeline: CSAM and Octagon look to move further ahead of the chasing pack 19 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2016 US CLO 20 hours ago
- Guggenheim CLO syndicate co-head joins sports and media finance company 20 hours ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 1 day ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 1 day ago