Mid-market veteran leaves Kayne Anderson
A middle-market credit specialist with 30 years of experience has left his job at Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pantheon partner takes new role as head of European investor relations 22 hours ago
- Founder of west coast direct lender charged with fraud 1 day ago
- HIG hires principal to New York direct lending team 1 day ago
- Apollo appoints head of leadership development and diversity 2 days ago
- Golub puts unfunded single A tranche into mid-market new issue CLO 5 days ago
- Apex cuts coupon on fixed rate triple As in single tranche CLO refi 3 hours ago
- Triple A investors lock in spreads for extra three months as Marble Point prices CLO 4 hours ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 1 day ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 1 day ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 1 day ago