Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 4 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 11 days ago
- Mid-market CLO issuance returns as Fortress prices $390 million deal 13 days ago
- Natixis makes experienced structured credit sales hire in New York 17 days ago
- Garrison BDC agrees to merge with Portman Finance 18 days ago
- OC health check: all quiet on the overcollateralisation front 16 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO lower mezz spreads tighten back after volatile two weeks 18 hours ago
- Columbia adopts AMR with first new CLO issue since November 3 days ago
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 3 days ago
- Creditflux announces finalists for Manager of the Year award 3 days ago