Natixis CLO arranging team prices two deals in one day
Natixis’s CLO arranging team completed two transactions in a single day last week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison exits CLO management after selling contracts to credit manager 1 day ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 1 month ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 1 month ago
- Nassau refinances 2017 CLO with senior triple As pricing at 115bp 1 month ago
- GSO aims to place US CLOs in Europe 1 month ago
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 2 hours ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 2 hours ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 2 hours ago
- GSO close to pricing static US CLO after buying $428 million of secondary loans 17 hours ago
- We’ve survived before, we can do so again 22 hours ago