Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Garrison BDC agrees to merge with Portman Finance 16 days ago
- Ares appoints Garrison managing director as partner in ABL team 1 month ago
- Garrison exits CLO management after selling contracts to credit manager 3 months ago
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 4 months ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 8 months ago
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 1 day ago
- Creditflux announces finalists for Manager of the Year award 1 day ago
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 1 day ago
- Wellfleet and Credit Suisse team up for first CLO new issue together 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: break's over - time to print deals 1 day ago