Garrison rekindles old relationship to price new $410 million CLO
CLO manager Garrison Investment Group has priced a new $410 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- VIP Cinema makes uncomfortable viewing for CLOs as it's reeled into Chapter 11 6 days ago
- Garrison BDC needs to liquidate, argues shareholder Clear Harbor 3 months ago
- Garrison returns to CLO new issue market after 11 months 6 months ago
- Large, liquid loans aren’t always perfect 10 months ago
- US CLO round-up: choose your own reinvestment period 11 months ago
- KKR beats CIFC's European CLO benchmark one day later 15 hours ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 1 day ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 1 day ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 2 days ago