Dutch pension giant PGGM rejigs reg cap team
PGGM, the €183 billion Dutch pension fund administrator, has confirmed a new hire to its structured credit team and an internal reshuffle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Points up front: Quiet! It’s structured credit, they’ll hear you! 13 days ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 4 months ago
- Alecta partners with PGGM for SRT co-investments 5 months ago
- Nordea completes €8.4 billion synthetic CLO 4 years ago
- PGGM inks €2.3 billion synthetic securitisation deal with Santander 4 years ago
- OC health check: CLOs wake up when September ends 5 hours ago
- Former Ares partners put ESG and tech at centre of new CLO business 6 hours ago
- Owl Rock surpasses $1 billion 2020 CLO issuance with three-tranche deal 9 hours ago
- Golub lines up first talf-eligible CLO 9 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: fixed income giants plan debut 2.0s with Morgan Stanley 1 day ago