BNP Paribas AM euro CLO makes history by triggering event of default
A 2004 vintage CLO managed by BNP Paribas Asset Management has hit an event of default, according to a notice available on CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 11 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 19 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM hits €345 million on first close of European SME debt fund 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 2 months ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 2 months ago
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 22 hours ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 22 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 23 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 1 day ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 1 day ago