NewStar makes breakthrough in broadly syndicated loans with new US CLO
NewStar Capital's newly formed broadly syndicated loans team has priced its first CLO since 2014
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point prices CLO with distressed flexibility 14 days ago
- CIFC targets majority equity with latest CLO fund 20 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 month ago
- Sound Point refinances single tranche of 2016 CLO 1 month ago
- Voya cuts 35bp off 2016 CLO's funding costs following refi 1 month ago
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 4 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 5 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Two managers market their first ever European CLOs 1 day ago
- Voya teams with GreensLedge for the first time to produce $467 million CLO 1 day ago