Adventurous CLO manager prices new CLO with 11 debt tranches
One of the largest US CLOs has priced its latest deal via Jefferies in a transaction featuring no fewer than 11 debt tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 6 days ago
- Philadelphia Energy bankruptcy tars nine CLO managers with $241 million exposure 21 days ago
- MJX and Natixis team up to price $607.9 million new CLO 26 days ago
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: control equity hits the market as secondary market picks up 1 month ago
- CVC teams up with RBC for reset and upsize of 2012 CLO 17 hours ago
- CLO market awaits further Volcker amendments as initial tweaks centre on prop trading 18 hours ago
- Euro trading: Vue proves to be leading light for CLOs, but liquid bonds play crucial support role 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: Golub and Sound Point to cement positions among market leaders 1 day ago
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 1 day ago