Hedge fund manager quickens the pace to price new US CLO
A west coast hedge fund manager,which has favoured a slow and steady approach to CLO issuance, has sped up its CLO programme to price a $460 million deal via JP Morgan
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TPG CLO points to tighter pricing across all ratings bands 10 days ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM makes it three in a row as Citi completes a clean sweep 12 days ago
- Oil supply concerns grease CDS relative value trade 13 days ago
- Ratio of CLO managers adding risk falls to lowest level since 2009, JP Morgan finds 14 days ago
- Anchorage adds high triple-C CLO to its roster after pricing upsized deal 21 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 5 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 10 hours ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's global CLO head moves to big US manager 3 days ago
- Pacific AM prices first new US CLO in 18 months 3 days ago