Hedge fund manager quickens the pace to price new US CLO
A west coast hedge fund manager,which has favoured a slow and steady approach to CLO issuance, has sped up its CLO programme to price a $460 million deal via JP Morgan
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pretium returns with first CLO of the year amid personnel changes 4 days ago
- Buy iTraxx Europe equity tranche risk but sell Crossover mezz, says JP Morgan 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: JP Morgan narrows gap to Citi in new issues to $50 million 11 days ago
- Nochu's CLO holdings up 8% in Q2 while JP Morgan buys even faster 11 days ago
- Zais prices new CLO with record five classes of fixed-rate debt 18 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 1 day ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 1 day ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 2 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 3 days ago