Hedge fund manager quickens the pace to price new US CLO
A west coast hedge fund manager,which has favoured a slow and steady approach to CLO issuance, has sped up its CLO programme to price a $460 million deal via JP Morgan
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 3 days ago
- We’ve got time to work this out 3 days ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 5 days ago
- Ohio pension injects $175 million into credit via JP Morgan and HPS 10 days ago
- Dealers zero in on pair of managed CSO formats 1 month ago
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 2 days ago
- Unique CLO upsizes to $22 billion 2 days ago
- Benchmark European 2020 CLO trades 11 points down in secondary 2 days ago
- RBS makes cuts to ABS and CLO team as part of broader restructuring 2 days ago
- GSO out the gate with first new issue CLO post-covid 19 crash 3 days ago