Mariner steers its way to $500 million CLO in financing trade
Land ahoy! Orix USA affiliate Mariner Investment Group has completed its voyage into the US CLO primary market by pricing its third CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain completes fourth post-reinvestment CLO refi of 2021 5 days ago
- US CLO league tables: AGL and JP Morgan topple leaders in new issuance, but Apollo and Citi maintain overall dominance 12 days ago
- Global 2020 CLO league tables 12 days ago
- Palmer Square sets tight print with first new issue CLO of 2021 12 days ago
- Onex prices sixth CLO primary market transaction of 2020 1 month ago
- European CLO triple As circle early 2020 levels as Redding Ridge and Anchorage enter market 9 hours ago
- Partners teams up with Barclays for first time on new five-year CLO 21 hours ago
- Sculptor readies first new US CLO since 2019 22 hours ago
- PGIM prints first fixed-rate CLO refi of 2021 23 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: 2020 absentees join new issue rush 1 day ago