Mariner steers its way to $500 million CLO in financing trade
Land ahoy! Orix USA affiliate Mariner Investment Group has completed its voyage into the US CLO primary market by pricing its third CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG upsizes CLO with rare four-year reset 7 days ago
- Bain and Citi print first new issue US CLO as partnership since 2018 8 days ago
- Sculptor splits triple B debt structure in new US CLO 9 days ago
- Blackstone scores tight debt pricing with fourth new US CLO of 2021 9 days ago
- CLO pipeline: go long! new issues and resets push refis aside 13 days ago
- CLO lawyer joins Akin Gump as partner 14 hours ago
- First Eagle CLO notches up highest control equity trade on b-wic since at least 2017 14 hours ago
- Canyon joins exclusive group of 2020 CLO resetters with upsized deal 1 day ago
- Worth the wait: submissions open for Creditflux's manager awards 1 day ago
- Sound Point resets inaugural European CLO with tight triple As 1 day ago