Manager's legacy CLOs suffer downgrades despite strong equity returns
Mezzanine tranches from two US CLOs have been downgraded, but the pre-crisis deals are still making strong equity distributions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX combines fixed and floating triple As for 2016 CLO refi 16 days ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 1 month ago
- Thomas Cook CDS auction sets initial midpoint at nine cents 1 month ago
- Spectre of low loan recoveries fails to spook CLO market 2 months ago
- Thomas Cook is a lesson for CLOs on unsecured bonds, says TwentyFour AM 2 months ago
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 2 days ago
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 2 days ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 3 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 3 days ago