Manager prepares short-dated CLO in financing trade
20% risk-retention? No problem for this manager as it looks to retain 34% of the capital structure in its upcoming US CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Benefit Street resets 2014 US CLO on its reinvestment date 4 days ago
- European CLO triple As circle early 2020 levels as Redding Ridge and Anchorage enter market 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: 2020 absentees join new issue rush 5 days ago
- US CLO manager rekindles European CLO ambitions as it launches debut 2.0 5 days ago
- Bain completes fourth post-reinvestment CLO refi of 2021 10 days ago
- Sculptor prints first regular-way US CLO in 1.5 years 3 days ago
- KKR prices three-year reinvestment CLO via BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- AMMC, Marble Point and Partners Group each price US CLO refis 3 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2016 Euro Galaxy V 3 days ago
- Jefferies picks up three big mandates to get European CLO plans rolling 3 days ago