Manager prepares short-dated CLO in financing trade
20% risk-retention? No problem for this manager as it looks to retain 34% of the capital structure in its upcoming US CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: and breathe... issuance splurge clears the backlog 6 days ago
- ICG upsizes CLO with rare four-year reset 7 days ago
- Bain and Citi print first new issue US CLO as partnership since 2018 8 days ago
- Sculptor splits triple B debt structure in new US CLO 9 days ago
- Blackstone scores tight debt pricing with fourth new US CLO of 2021 9 days ago
- CLO lawyer joins Akin Gump as partner 13 hours ago
- First Eagle CLO notches up highest control equity trade on b-wic since at least 2017 13 hours ago
- Canyon joins exclusive group of 2020 CLO resetters with upsized deal 1 day ago
- Worth the wait: submissions open for Creditflux's manager awards 1 day ago
- Sound Point resets inaugural European CLO with tight triple As 1 day ago