Manager prepares short-dated CLO in financing trade
20% risk-retention? No problem for this manager as it looks to retain 34% of the capital structure in its upcoming US CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO pipeline: 33 new issues enter market with historic CLO records on the verge of shattering 23 hours ago
- Credit manager to break into US CLO management via JP Morgan 1 day ago
- Former York CLO team readies first new deal since spinout 6 days ago
- Euro CLO triple As could fall to 100bp as Cairn markets new issue 6 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: deal flurry takes Barclays and CVC to the top 13 days ago
- Diameter circles back quickly to produce second CLO 4 hours ago
- CLO investor set for promotion as PGIM reveals leadership changes 5 hours ago
- BlueBay wins investor respect with strong print on second European CLO 7 hours ago
- US banks poised to overtake Nochu as largest CLO noteholders by year end 18 hours ago
- ICG scores $406.5 million new US CLO 18 hours ago