Pension fund awards new credit manager $150 million for BDC
A new credit firm, led by senior officials including one of the founders of GSO Capital Partners, has won a $150 million mandate for a private credit strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Apollo joins forces with Mubadala for big direct lending deals 6 hours ago
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 3 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 4 days ago
- Fund performance: CLO funds keep up the momentum for second month running 4 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance (July 2020) 4 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 5 hours ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 7 hours ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 3 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 3 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 4 days ago