Highland CLO head makes shock departure from firm
Highland Capital Management has parted company with its structured products head, according to well-placed sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Comment: Europcar auction dented short-sellers but not CDS 8 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes official to structured credit portfolio manager 11 hours ago
- Alcentra co-CIO for liquid credit set to leave this month 12 hours ago
- Europcar CDS auction shocks protection buyers with zero pay-out 5 days ago
- Brightwood co-founder launches impact investing firm with backing from Morgan Stanley 5 days ago
- Five-year CLO triple As rally to 124bp with Sixth Street US deal 8 hours ago
- Three transactions take 2021 CLO refi volumes over $3.5 billion 2 days ago
- Seix CLO passes AMR refi test at second auction 2 days ago
- Stratus-faction: Blackstone climbs back to the top 3 days ago
- Prophet ends 2020 on high with new-look structured credit platform 3 days ago