Senior portfolio manager leaves Japanese firm's CLO investing unit
Two officials, including a senior portfolio manager, have left a firm where they were responsible for running a CLO investment platform
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit lags in market recovery after borders panic 1 hour ago
- Apollo names successor CEO as Black steps down 1 hour ago
- Golub promotes CLO specialist and head of direct lending 4 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: heading for homes 1 day ago
- Credit beats fast retreat as Biden boost dissolves in sea of troubles 4 days ago
- Assured prints its tightest CLO since BlueMountain takeover 14 hours ago
- Octagon becomes first US manager to complete three 2021 CLO refis 14 hours ago
- OC health check: CLOs end 2020 with fragile recovery 21 hours ago
- BlueMountain Fuji refis European CLO with triple As at 65bp 23 hours ago
- Buy CLO equity to capitalise on reflation, says JP Morgan 1 day ago