Equity investor earns manager support as it aims to call legacy Denali CLO
An equity investor in Crestline Denali Capital’s 2006 vintage CLO, Denali Capital CLO VI, is attempting to call the deal, according to an investor notice seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crestline prepares third speciality lending fund 21 days ago
- LP round up: Pimco gets the Disco started as distressed managers win allocations 1 month ago
- OC health check: another two CLOs fail senior OC tests 3 months ago
- Ares buys seven CLOs from Crestline Denali 6 months ago
- Arizona pension to deploy up to $700 million a year in private credit 8 months ago
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 4 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Owl Rock rolls past Golub for new issue lead 5 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 5 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 5 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: refis return as Apollo and Citi maintain leads 5 hours ago