Equity investor earns manager support as it aims to call legacy Denali CLO
An equity investor in Crestline Denali Capital’s 2006 vintage CLO, Denali Capital CLO VI, is attempting to call the deal, according to an investor notice seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Utah fund set to invest $45 million across Beach Point and Crestline funds 1 month ago
- Crestline adds managing director to credit team in New York 3 months ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 6 months ago
- Alaska pension commits $545 million to seven credit funds 6 months ago
- Crestline holds $800 million final close for US direct lending fund 9 months ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 2 days ago
- Palmer Square continues static streak with fourth non-reinvesting CLO of 2019 3 days ago
- European new issue CLO spreads move tighter as Ostrum hits 100bp for triple As 3 days ago
- AGL pre-markets debut US CLO 3 days ago
- CSAM readies its largest CLO of 2019 via Goldman Sachs 4 days ago