Equity investor earns manager support as it aims to call legacy Denali CLO
An equity investor in Crestline Denali Capital’s 2006 vintage CLO, Denali Capital CLO VI, is attempting to call the deal, according to an investor notice seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crestline targets $1.75 billion for 'all weather' fund but investor questions fund size 16 days ago
- Crestline bags $360 million for inaugural European opportunities fund 16 days ago
- Utah fund set to invest $45 million across Beach Point and Crestline funds 3 months ago
- Crestline adds managing director to credit team in New York 5 months ago
- Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret 8 months ago
- Audax goes for longer reinvestment period with second mid market CLO 3 hours ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 4 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 1 day ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 1 day ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 1 day ago