Och-Ziff's head of CLOs to join major structured credit player
Och-Ziff Capital Management’s head of performing credit and CLO portfolio manager is tipped to join a large CLO investment firm, according to sources close to the matter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hayfin brings in structured credit big hitters in New York 9 hours ago
- Oak Hill launches 'tactical' investment fund 9 hours ago
- Convergence trades in focus as US high yield wobbles at the tights 9 hours ago
- Fund manager hires Hayfin's structured credit head and launches CLO fund 1 day ago
- Argentina triggers failure-to-pay credit event 2 days ago
- Mezzanine CLO spreads tighten by over 20% with Spire European deal 4 hours ago
- Spire to price European CLO later today 9 hours ago
- Dishware maker files for bankruptcy as CLOs hold $200 million 12 hours ago
- CLO double Bs go on late night b-wic as spreads tighten sharply 23 hours ago
- CBAM readies debut European CLO 1 day ago